In this package, you’ll get all WP Multilingual Addon.
WP Multilingual (WPML) – BUNDLE
- Very Low price & Original product!
- 1 Year of Updates
- You will Receive Untouched And Unmodified Files
- 100% Clean Files & Free From Virus
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- Free New Version
- Updated New Version
- Product Version: Latest
- Product Last Updated: 09.07.2022
- License: GPL
What are Membership plans?
With membership plans, you can access all themes and plugins for free as long as you are a member of our site. Currently, we have 3 membership plans, Monthly, Yearly, and Lifetime/ Reseller membership plans. You can choose according to your need. For more info. please visit our Membership Plan Page.
Benefits of our Membership Plans:
- Instant access to all plugins and all themes including all future releases
- Unlimited downloads
- There is no limit on downloading products
- unlimited domain usage
- Regular Updates as of when available. Usually, updates are released on a daily basis
- Cancel anytime
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy
- If you have any questions, please first read the faqs (available on the homepage)
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us via email or live chat, we will respond asap
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses, or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers.
- Buy or download for FREE by subscribing to our Membership Plan. Join the membership club and enjoy free access to all themes and plugins.
- More than 3000+ happy members.
Prices of our Membership Plans:
*We are offering 10% OFF on all our membership plans. Use Code: SITEBARD10 to get 10% OFF straight from the total price.
- Monthly Membership Plan: $10 per month
- Yearly Membership Plan: $99 per year
- Lifetime / Reseller Membership Plan: $199 one-time payment
- We offer 1 Year updates for single products as long as we are in business. If you are on a Membership Plan then we only provide updates as long as you are an active member.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product via Request page, chat through our Live chat (bottom right) or contact us directly.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Live chat support is available 24/7.
- If you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
Why the Themes and Plugins are so affordable on Sitebard.co ?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new products to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. That’s why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress Themes and Plugins.
How to Install/Update WordPress Theme/Plugins manually?
Step 1: Buy the Product and download the zip file.
Note: Some Zip files need to be extracted before uploading.
If you are performing an update: Just install the latest theme/plugin, and WordPress will automatically replace the older version with a newer version. All your settings and customizations will be the same as before, nothing will be changed.
Step 2: Go to “Appearance > Themes” If it’s a theme or go to the “Plugins” section if it’s a plugin through your WordPress dashboard.
Step 3: Click on “Add New” button (It’s the same in the themes and plugins section)
Step 4: Click on “Upload Theme” or you’ll show “Upload plugin” on the plugin section
Step 5: Click on “choose file” and select the ZIP file of that theme/plugin
Step 6: Hit “Install now”
Step 7: It’ll take a few seconds to Install your WordPress product
Step 8: Once It’s done, click on “Activate” and your WordPress product is Installed manually.